WeekendServer - Team games

A Discussion Area For Registered Forum Members.

Asking for feedback on Team weekend games

Poll ended at Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:10 pm

I am interested in playing but only with the BO 1.6 mod
50%
I am interested in playing teams with DFX2 only and having people outside of our group playing
No votes
I do not wish to play unless it is the BO 1.6 Mod
No votes
I am not interested in playing team games on the weekends
50%

Total votes: 4

viiper

WeekendServer - Team games

Post by viiper »

Some discussion has surfaced recently about hosting team events, such as S&D, TKOTH, TDM, etc. Our one bottleneck is the number of players we get.

If we run the MOD, we average 5-6 players. With that number, the maps are difficult to play.

If we do team events on regular DFX2, I mainly hear about how the outsiders are cheating. But it gets us the numbers enough to play. And not that many of those that come in from the other servers are cheating. Most just play DM all the time and are very good. Yes, I have come across 2-3 cheater/hackers, but most are honest players.

I know that sniper or DM games are getting pretty monotonous.

It's a discussion I'd like to have, something to think over.

Leave your vote and comments below.
BLAZIN GUNS-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Re: WeekendServer - Team games

Post by BLAZIN GUNS-PG- »

I think questions 1 and 3 are pretty much the same..but the more the merrier so whatever brings players in, we may get some converts to 1.6... it shouldn't be hard to spot any cheats as long as we have a member in each team to keep an eye out
itchypav-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by itchypav-PG- »

This is a tough one, lack of people takes away from the fun of the game. Love the weekend games because of the interaction with the squad and others on teamspeak. Prefer the 1.6 BO Mod because it offers so much more than the regular. The squad size is small with only a handful participating. There a few others that show up and those that do seem to come back.
Red Dog-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Red Dog-PG- »

If Bubba host, I will join :shock:

Handle every stressful situation like a Dog....if you can't eat, hump it, or play with it, pee on it and walk away
viiper

Post by viiper »

Well, keep waiting. You might get so lucky once or twice. We don't play team games anymore so you won't have to carry a grudge because a server host evened up the teams without asking permission. I can be passive aggressive as well.