rejoindre PG Squad

How To Join -PG-.
dommaitre

rejoindre PG Squad

Post by dommaitre »

Bonjour,
Cela fait quelques temps que je joue à BO mod DFX2, et je voudrais rejoindre PG Squad.
Pouvez vous me dire si celà est possible?
Merci Bubba
@+
Dommaitre
Bubbachuk-PG-
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: rejoindre PG Squad

Post by Bubbachuk-PG- »

Dommaitre wrote: Posts: 21
Bonjour,
Cela fait quelques temps que je joue à BO mod DFX2, et je voudrais rejoindre PG Squad.
Pouvez vous me dire si celà est possible?
Merci Bubba
@+
Dommaitre
English Translation wrote:Hello,
It has been some time I play BO DFX2 mod , and I would like to join PG Squad.
Can you tell me if This has been possible ?
Bubba thank you
@ +
Dommaitre
Nous avons un « Conseil des anciens » qui vote sur toutes les nouvelles demandes des membres . Notre décision se fonde sur nos expériences avec le joueur lors d'un match et en parlant avec eux sur TeamSpeak .

Je vous ai vu dans notre serveur BO à de nombreuses reprises mais ce est normalement été le matin . Tous les aînés jouent dans les soirées .

Afin que nous puissions procéder à un vote , nous devons apprendre à vous connaître . La seule façon qui puisse arriver est que si vous jouez dans le serveur pour un court moment où les aînés jouent dans les soirées . Vous aurez aussi à utiliser TeamSpeak3 .

Je ne sais pas quelle partie du monde que vous êtes . Je sais que vous parlez français , mais cela ne signifie pas nécessairement que vous êtes en France . Parlez-vous l'anglais ?
English Reply wrote:We have a 'Board of Elders' that votes on all new member requests. Our decision is based on our experiences with the player during a game and by speaking with them over TeamSpeak.

I've seen you in our BO server on many occasions but it's normally been in the mornings. All of the Elders play in the Evenings.

In order for us to take a vote we have to get to know you. The only way that can happen is if you play in the server for a short time when the Elders are playing in the evenings. You will also have to use TeamSpeak3.

I'm not sure what part of the world you're in. I know you speak French but that doesn't necessarily mean you're in France. Do you speak any English?

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
are willing to work and give to those who would not.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliver.holmes.357
dommaitre

Post by dommaitre »

Bonjour Bubba,
oui je suis en france du coté de Lyon. Je parle trés mal l'anglais malheureusement, et j'utilise Teamspeak3.
Le décalage horaire fait que je joue le matin chez moi ce qui est le soir chez vous(la veille) désolé. Il m'arrive de jouer dans la journée aussi. Ce ne serait pas mal "d'avoir un Français" dans votre escouade non?
A vous lire
Cordialement
D.MAITRE
English Translation wrote:Hello Bubba ,
yes I am on the side of France in Lyon. I speak very little English , unfortunately , and I use Teamspeak3 .
The time difference is that I play at home in the morning what the evening you ( the day before) sorry. Sometimes I play in the day too . It would not be wrong " to have a French " in your squad is not it?
A read
Best Regards
D.MAITRE
Bubbachuk-PG-
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bubbachuk-PG- »

We have no problems with members from other countries. We have several foreign members from Germany, Denmark, Ireland, England, Australia, Norway, The Netherlands and North Korea. They all had to go through the same process to become a Squad Member.
French wrote:Nous ne avons pas de problèmes avec les membres d'autres pays . Nous avons plusieurs membres étrangers de l'Allemagne , le Danemark , l'Irlande, l'Angleterre , l'Australie, la Norvège, les Pays-Bas et la Corée du Nord . Ils avaient tous de passer par le même processus pour devenir membre Squad.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
are willing to work and give to those who would not.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliver.holmes.357