BO V1.6 Beta 6

Download And Installation Instructions for DFX2 Black Ops Mod V1.6.
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

BO V1.6 Beta 6

Post by huntor »

How is this version going?
Bubbachuk-PG-
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BO V1.6 Beta 6

Post by Bubbachuk-PG- »

Mortars are still a little too powerful . . . still destroying objects and BGs with hits on the top of buildings or structures. (i.e. destroying crates inside of warehouses)

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
are willing to work and give to those who would not.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliver.holmes.357
Red Dog-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Red Dog-PG- »

Good!
I made targets/AI's indestructible until you get to a certain area then made them destroyable to make mortaring useless :twisted:

Do have a question

Is the map editor the same for beta 5 and beta 6 ?

Handle every stressful situation like a Dog....if you can't eat, hump it, or play with it, pee on it and walk away
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Post by huntor »

Yes the map editor should be the same version.
Red Dog-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Red Dog-PG- »

Nice!
I didn't feel like installing beta 6 on my computer at work and that's the computer I use to make maps but do not play the game.

I guess I have somewhat of an advantage to block mortar attacks since I have been converting all my maps for the PG server. There are 15 or so maps that I use to host on my server. The maps were made for 2 or 3 players and are basically small maps.

Handle every stressful situation like a Dog....if you can't eat, hump it, or play with it, pee on it and walk away
The Texican-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by The Texican-PG- »

I've been dying too often. :lol:
“If you ain't dyin', we probably need to put more fog in the map”
― The Texican-PG-
Tonto7-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Tonto7-PG- »

Late in the evening on 23rd November I played map "Mission Kandahar" by myself and all went well until the very end when the helicopter came to pick me up and the map would not end. So I went back and killed the one civilian left at the last objective and it told me I had to kill one more to cause the map to end with too many civilians killed. So I journeyed over 1100 meters back to the previous objective where I knew there was one other civilian and killed her to end the map in disgrace. I have no idea why it would not end as all tasks were completed successfully at each of the objectives and the wall went down and the helicopter arrived and I passed over the waypoint near the helicopter several times before entering the helicopter and map still would not end.

On the evening of 24 November I entered map "Operation Bull Hit" where previously I had seen TTTiger playing but he had not finished the map. After TTTiger left I entered the game, I was at the docks just before the tunnel entrance and I noticed the arrow pointing back in the direction of the previous objective 1400+ meters away so I hiked/swam back and found most of the AI were still active there and I promptly died and not wanting to make the hike again, I pushed the map.
"The government is not the solution to the problems, it is the problem and it has become increasingly obvious."