Hello

A Discussion Area For Registered Forum Members.
Red Dog-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Hello

Post by Red Dog-PG- »

Hello everyone - Are you guys still playing the DFX version with the BO Mod?

Handle every stressful situation like a Dog....if you can't eat, hump it, or play with it, pee on it and walk away
itchypav-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Re: Hello

Post by itchypav-PG- »

:( No, THQ broke that also.
Red Dog-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Red Dog-PG- »

:shock: WHAT, You got to be kidding me :shock:, I almost bought the game, good thing I didn't. Wonder what their issues could possibly be. The Joint Operations Typhoon Rising/Escalation & AW2 servers are working. I have been playing Joint Operations IC4 & ICE Mod

Handle every stressful situation like a Dog....if you can't eat, hump it, or play with it, pee on it and walk away
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Post by huntor »

I can only imagine this is a database setting where they have to tell it that it is allowing connections. I don't mean the login which seems to be working. Its the talk between the two databases to find out if you have access to something that I think is causing the issue. Kinda nutso.
Red Dog-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Red Dog-PG- »

Well, it really does not sound like it would be complicated to fix. Seems like there might be a reason why they cant or don't want to. I never heard back from THQ on the legal action I threatened them with except for the same forum letter everyone else got. I wonder if it could possibly be a legal problem on their end preventing them from fixing the issue.

Enlisted.net is a free game if you like the WWII scenario

huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Post by huntor »

No. If there was. All the other games would be down and totally offline.