Checking In - January 2011

All Visitors And Registered Forum Members . . . Please Check In Here So We'll Know Who Is Visiting Our Forum.

Moderator: Bubbachuk-PG-

taz4021@cavtel.net

Re: Checking In - January 2011

Post by taz4021@cavtel.net »

Checking in..

:mrgreen:
BUCK

Post by BUCK »

Vacation next week WOOOO HOOOO
SgtJess

Post by SgtJess »

Just wanted to thank you all for the hours of fun on your server and for all of your work.
Great maps. good stuff.

I am SgtJess from original DFII days, worldwide squads of MadSquad and Fragsquad, many of us actually met up for a party in Florida.
Aussies, Canada, USA, even a very cool Russian mate. None of the Euro's could make it but was quite a blow up.
There were two parties actually and while I fly for free I couldn't make the Aussie party, bad timing.
One of our leaders videos was on Nova for quite a while, way funny and good work.

Seth Frag is still making gaming videos, he is a good guy,

Talk about hard to get a match scheduled, drinking beer in the USA and the Aussies were just waking up for tea but we did it.
They paid us back with madatory party at 5AM our time :)

Thousand stories as you can imagine.
Quite a few of us still play in Nova whenever we can, just wanted to let you know your work, money and time is very appreciated.

If there is anything I can do for you, feel free to contact me at Call_Sleeper@email.com

Just wanted to say thankyou, many people take for granted the time it takes to get to this point,

SgtJess, Jim