Absolute Respect

A Discussion Area For Registered Forum Members.
UK-Sapper

Absolute Respect

Post by UK-Sapper »

Sorry I aint been about on the maps, Had a bit of an illness which left me bit buggered for using the compy?.
But well on the mend mentally and pyhiscally. but each time I come in the Forum I have to say like with 'The EYE' I can not get over the ultimate respect we all have for this what can only be explained as a "FAMILY".

I have to say that at 51 years old, I have never met or known such a group of people from various countries, beliefs, and walks of life to be so involved with each other.

I am PROUD to be know as a member of the "PG Squad"

I feel that all the money in the world could not buy this squad, with all the troubles around the world, if we could get the rest of the world to be the same, what a fantastic world this would be.

Humor is outstanding
Respect for others Outstanding
Game play outstanding
friendlyness outstanding

You all are the best of the best, and Bubba Thank you for the squad and letting me be part of it.

With Due respect to all of you Happy Holidays.

Sapper (Tony)
Madness is Just a state of Mind.
Windstalker-PG-
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Absolute Respect

Post by Windstalker-PG- »

Thank you Sapper(Tony), I must say i have missed you in the server, I have always enjoyed playing in the server with you! You are one of the most polite and fair players we have. Get well soon and may you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!

I have been with -PG- since almost the beginning and I would not have been here this long except for the fact that Bubba has turned into a great friend, Country Joe, Pog, Hotstick and the rest of the squad have become friends and , well like a family as well. I play on the XBox a lot and can tell you NOTHING like this squad exists there.

This is simply the best, fairest and most polite squad out there and I can tell you from the beginning, that is the way Bubba wanted it.

Windstalker
When you hear the Wind.. You're already dead
The Texican-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by The Texican-PG- »

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better Sapper. I couldn't agree more that outside of my blood family PosseGrim is my second family. You guys are the greatest.

My wish for all is that you enjoy and have a safe Chistmas!

The Travellin' Texican
Arkansas->Oklahoma->Texas->Oklahoma->Louisiana->Texas
“If you ain't dyin', we probably need to put more fog in the map”
― The Texican-PG-
HotStick

Post by HotStick »

Sorry to hear of your illness Sapper... come back in when you are up to it.. we miss that accent, bro!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
HotStick-PG-
Bubbachuk-PG-
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bubbachuk-PG- »

Hiya Sapper!!
:cry: Sorry to hear about your illness! :cry: I'm glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery. I've also missed you in the server.

It's true what several people have said about this squad . . . we are a Family. I consider myself very lucky to be associated with such a great group of guys. You're all very special to me and I'm proud to know you all.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
are willing to work and give to those who would not.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliver.holmes.357
Country Joe-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Country Joe-PG- »

Glad you're on the mend Sapper. I've missed you as well.
Hurry back! :D
TAR1

Post by TAR1 »

Hey Brother Sapper get better and come kill some BGs with us!!!Paul..aka..TAR1..I could not agree more with the kind words you said!!! 8-)