Advanced SystemCare Free & Game Boost

Computer Issues? Game Issues? Hardware/Software Questions. Post them here and our resident Computer Geek will try to help you.
Cahill55-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Cahill55-PG- »

by cahill55-PG- on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Read all before running ASC. Advanced SystemCare Free has a one-click approach to help protect, repair, clean, and optimize your PC. Ultimate Speed Up with New Added Turbo Boost and game boost.
Advanced SystemCare with Turbo Boost to speed up PC by shutting down unnecessary background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance I recommend everyone to try it and use it. When frist running it click on Diagnose button and uncheck Disk Defragment and Security Analyzer and later on u can run Disk Defragment like when u go to bed it takes a while to run 2-4 hrs and if u forget to uncheck it just hit cancel and then hit care button. If u look in the utilities u find a lot useful tools like game boost. when u frist click on game boost it will send u to a page to download it its free. I have the pro but its not much better than the free. If u need any info or help just ask (bud) just kidding
give me a holler. Injoy Cahill http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html