b.o.mod

A Discussion Area For Registered Forum Members.
slipperysam

b.o.mod

Post by slipperysam »

RECENTLY WHEN ON PLAYING THE MOD I GET KICKED BACK TO MY DESKTOP AND A NOTICE APPEARS SAYING DFX2 B.O MOD HAS STOPPED WORKING.ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHY THIS WOULD B HAPPENING I KNOW MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH AND THE HARDWARE IM USING IN COMP(OBVIOUSLY IT IS OR I COULDNT PLAY AT ALL ) ALSO THE GAME HAS FROZE ON ME AND I HAVE TO REBOOT COMP BY ON/OFF SWITCH TO GET EVERYTHING UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.ANY OF THESE THINGS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE???
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Re: b.o.mod

Post by huntor »

I do know my teamspeak causes the game to drop to the desktop. But outside of that I can usually get back in the game by clicking on the taskbar.
BLAZIN GUNS-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by BLAZIN GUNS-PG- »

How recently sam ? have you installed any new hardware or up-dated any software..
My game only crashes when I drop in and out with windows key numerous times or have loads of programs open..
slipperysam

Post by slipperysam »

NEW EMAIL ADDY AS MENTIONED DAVE SAMUELROBINSONXENOPHOBE@OUTLOOK.COM. COULDNT GET LEAVING U PERSONAL MESSAGE HENCE MY LEAVING IT HERE
Bubbachuk-PG-
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bubbachuk-PG- »

I tried to change your email address in the forum but it's too long . . . forum won't accept it. :?

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
are willing to work and give to those who would not.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliver.holmes.357
The Eye

Post by The Eye »

Bubbachuk-PG- wrote:I tried to change your email address in the forum but it's too long . . . forum won't accept it. :?
It wasn't the length of the address - it was the domain (outlook.com) that was banned.
Problem solved.

Att. slipperysam:
Your email has been changed! :)