this has me ticked.......

Computer Issues? Game Issues? Hardware/Software Questions. Post them here and our resident Computer Geek will try to help you.
JUST-DIE

this has me ticked.......

Post by JUST-DIE »

ok during play of 1.5 at the end of every map my screen freezes, when I ctr/alt/del to get out of it, I have a sys dump. so to get back in I have to close ts because if ts is running I will get a sys dump when I try to open 1.5. I do not get a sys dump ever if ts is not running.
ts has no effect on dfx2. I can have it running then open dfx2 without any problems. well except I can never get the overlay to work in dfx2. not even overwolf.
I have uninstalled both 1.5 and ts3. restarted then reinstalled. it seemed to help for a week then right back to the problems.
this is why I have not be playing as much in 1.5. Sunday, during the squad event, I kept having to hurry and close ts before the map started to roll then after the new map was up then go open ts and log back in.
PAIN IN THE #$~!#@$#@#

anyone have any ideas?
BLAZIN GUNS-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Re: this has me ticked.......

Post by BLAZIN GUNS-PG- »

what version of ts are you using jd ?..does anybody have an older working version to share ?
I stopped up-dating mine so I havnt applied the last up-date
JUST-DIE

Post by JUST-DIE »

ts 3.0.13.1
windows 7
Bubbachuk-PG-
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bubbachuk-PG- »

If you have the DFX2 disk, are you absolutely positive that your DFX2 game was updated prior to installing the BO Mod?
(If you downloaded the game from NovaLogic it should already be up to date.)

If you have the disk, you may want to uninstall then reinstall DFX2 and use the instructions at this link: http://www.pgsquad.com/pgforum/viewtopi ... =66&t=2628 to update the game before adding the BO Mod.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
are willing to work and give to those who would not.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliver.holmes.357
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Post by huntor »

Set compatibility mode to windows xp sp3 on your icon.
This should help with some stuff. The other problem has to do with your TS3 install. The overlay config files are stored in the user folder. Uninstall TS3 make sure it is gone from your program files.
Also make sure this folder is deleted too C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Roaming\ts3overlay Jason = screen name you login with. Then re-install TS3 this should restore your config files for TS3 overlay.

I believe there is an option to run everything within the program files and I check that during install. Seem to have less problems when I did this.

P.S. In order to see your AppData folder you will need to unhide the folder.

Hope this helps you out!!!
JUST-DIE

Post by JUST-DIE »

I just did that, now the game don't hang and works the way it should but no overlay. ts3 does not come with it preloaded the way it used to. now it has overwolf. I downloaded the overlay but wont install and overwolf's overlay only works on the windows screen, not in the game.
I give up lol
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Post by huntor »

Yeah we need to get TS3 cleaned up. That was my problem and a few other guys that was on here. Once you messed with the old settings. Update it and it never seems to run the same.
Tonto7-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Tonto7-PG- »

Gee I'm having no problem with Overwolf.
"The government is not the solution to the problems, it is the problem and it has become increasingly obvious."

Red Dog-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by Red Dog-PG- »

My tin can seems to be OK but the string keeps getting tangled. Running out of ideas

Handle every stressful situation like a Dog....if you can't eat, hump it, or play with it, pee on it and walk away
BLAZIN GUNS-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by BLAZIN GUNS-PG- »

JUST-DIE-PG- wrote:ts 3.0.13.1
windows 7
Does anybody have 3.0.12.0 in there d/loads or which ever version came before overwolf ?