Hi All

Computer Issues? Game Issues? Hardware/Software Questions. Post them here and our resident Computer Geek will try to help you.
Viper777

Hi All

Post by Viper777 »

Hi all, just registered on your forum. I used to be with DFB until a few weeks ago. It was time to move on. Had some issues with too many cheats. :(
I have played on your server and like playing with all of you. Thanks for letting me hang in here recently.
I haven't been on for a couple of weeks because I lost my desktop. It decided it was time to quit. Have a new machine being built. Should be back up soon.
I am going to really upgrade the new machine. Any issues I should be aware of running, DFX2 BO or any of the games with respect to higher end video cards, windows 8.1 vs using Win 7 for example?

Thanks Viper777
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Re: Hi All

Post by huntor »

It runs okay on windows 8.1. Windows 10 will be out sometime around April. This would be your best bet for a decent OS. Also windows 10 will have directx12. This would be the biggest number one reason to upgrade to 10 along with it looking more like windows 7. Start menu is back. Nvidia 980 has some driver issues but it is getting better.

Just my two cents.