50 Cals

Download And Installation Instructions for DFX2 Black Ops Mod V1.6.
Tonto7-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

50 Cals

Post by Tonto7-PG- »

Today I tried playing 73 Easting in the mod 6 and if you get on a motorcycle or shoot in the direction of the AI the 50 cals whether whether they are on a tank a Jeep or tri-pod they will shoot you dead with the first round. Even though they are far beyond your sight in the fog, 600+ meters out they nail you with the first round while the best sight you have is less than 200 meters. If you can't see them from where your at they should not be shooting at you ie; if you can't see them they can't see you :lol: . Either loose the fog so they can be seen or fix the AI so they don't shoot until they can effectively see you.

Maybe I should quit wearing my orange "I'm not a deer" shirt but if I can't wear my orange shirt I'm not playing against these AI. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The government is not the solution to the problems, it is the problem and it has become increasingly obvious."

huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Re: 50 Cals

Post by huntor »

I agree with you about the fog how ever there are no control to fix this. A map maker would need to modify how far they can shoot or detect a player. The game really likes those on motorcycles/vehicles.
blueleader2-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by blueleader2-PG- »

Huntor,

In beta 6 today, in 73 Easting, I was shot out of a tank by an AI 50 cal. Tank wasn't destroyed, just me (driver) killed. Is this a game issue or map settings?

blue
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Post by huntor »

No that is a bug with all nova games. Even though the armor is supposed to protect you there must be a small hole or collision box issue with the tank/vehicles that allow you to get hit. Has nothing to do with beta 6. It is just easier to notice due to the tank not blowing up anymore by 50s. Also when the AI are shooting at you. They don't shoot at the center of the tank. They shoot at your body.