TS3 issues

Info on setting up and troubleshooting TeamSpeak3
itchypav-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

TS3 issues

Post by itchypav-PG- »

SO I have been having Teamspeak issues the last couple of weeks.
I'm running Windows 7, Malware Bytes Premium 3.3.1, Eset Smart Security 10.1.235.0. and Windows Updates are up to date.

Last week - TS stopped working - Tried many times to run but to no avail - uninstalled, installed and on and on both TS 32 Bit version and 64 bit version.
All of a sudden it Started working again in time for the weekend games Not sure what I did but it worked for the weekend.
THEN >
This week - during the week it worked for a couple days then just stopped. Today I have checked windows updates to see if current - ok.
Checked Malware and Eset logs - Nothing to indicate it being blocked, etc.

Opened Task manager to watch when I start TS - It shows it attempting to start and quickly stop. ????
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Re: TS3 issues

Post by huntor »

Totally sounds like it is crashing. Sounds like you need to unistall it. Then go in to your folder here and remove this junk as well. Unless the uninstall removes it. You may need to tick a box to remove user saved data. I can't remember exactly what it means.

C:\Users\jxxax\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client
AppData folder is hiden so you will need to unhide the folder.

You may need to update your sound drivers.

Also may need to update the C++ runtime 2015 fils too.
itchypav-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by itchypav-PG- »

Did all of these - sound appeared to not need updates. - C++ updates with the TS3 install. No workey.

I will try some more. Maybe look at restore points back to this weekend if there are any. Worked fine Sat-Sun after I reinstalled Sat morning. Stopped Tuesday night.
itchypav-PG-
Squad Member
Squad Member

Post by itchypav-PG- »

Didn't find the answer to TS3.16 or TS3.17 not working.
I found an older TS3.0 installation file, installed that and now have Teamspeak.
:( Progress