DFX BO Mod 1.0 Download Link

Download And Installation Instructions for DFX Black Ops Mod V1.0.
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

DFX BO Mod 1.0 Download Link

Post by huntor »

Below is a link to download the DFX BO Mod V1.0. This was actually released before DFX2 was a thing. I was able to find my old installer and was able to get it to work. This doesn't work directly with steam. However if you have already installed DFX steam version, Digital downlaod from Novalogic. and or CD version you will already have the registry key need to be able to play the game. I have provided a rar file that had the entire game with the BO Mod installed in it already. All you have to do is unzip the game to a folder and run the exe file. I have provided the newer DFX.exe file in this. It is version 1.7.1.9. In game you will only see it as 1.7.1. This allows for wide screen game play. I will warn you up front. It isn't 100% clean as far as how images show. Example scopes will look stretched. Where if you don't run the game in wide screen it should look like a circle as expected. This is something that novalogic didn't release to the public but was working on an update either right before DFX2 was going to release or shortly after. But this should look really familiar to DFX2 BO Mod. You also get the option to pick different avatars because they didn't lock it down in DFX like they did in DFX2.

Instructions
**** You must have DFX previously installed either through steam, digital download, and or cd. Otherwise you will get an error when trying to run the game. It does not install the registry key needed for a legal copy of DFX.

1. Download
2. Unzip example c:\novalogic\DFXBOMOD
3. Create a shortcut to the DFX.exe and or DFXNew1719.exe to your desktop.
4. Have fun be young and drink Pepsi.

http://www.pgsquad.com/downloads/DFXBOMOD10.rar
Last edited by huntor on Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Re: DFX BO Mod 1.0 Download Link

Post by huntor »

Also I forgot to mention. You can only run DFX maps on this. It will not work with DFX2 maps. The IDs and items are different between the two games.
Windstalker-PG-
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Windstalker-PG- »

I was able to get into the DFXBO DM but the coop kicks me out of the game?
Last edited by Windstalker-PG- on Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you hear the Wind.. You're already dead
huntor
PrimeTech Administrator
PrimeTech Administrator

Post by huntor »

DFX DM server for BO Mod 1.0 is a server I am hosting. The other is Bubba. I just put it up and has the same login with phprat as the DFX2 BO Mod server. If you had login access.